July 29, 2008

The Magic Kingdom (in Utah!)

So in May, and today, because I'm just wishing I was there,
My friends and I took a pretend trip to Disneyland.

First we made pretend Dole Pineapple Whip
YUM!
And ate it while listening to "The Tiki, Tiki, Tiki, Tiki, Tiki Room."

Then we headed to Provo to go to The Disney Store!

Heather totally LOVES the Little Mermaid.
Loves her.
Loafs her.
Lurves her.

Oh, Annie, Mogley and Baloo.
This day was all about Bare Necessities.

All the girls -- love them!!!
Meghan, Annie, Heather, Amy!
And our Disney friends above -- love them!!!
Mickey, Minnie, Daisy, Pluto, Daffy!
So Disney!
We are all twin Disney Fanatics!!!

When we left the store we all ate a giant pickle
Just like when we were at the park.
Park.
What I mean is - the Magical Land of Disney!

Then we headed to Chadders which is a really good fake
In-N-Out!
YUM!!!!!
(The phone on the table is the one Heather had to get after
Splash Mountain drowned hers.
Not so happy. :))

I wish I had pics of the churro that we bought at
Taco Time on the way home.
It perfectly ended our Utah-Disney day.

Those girls, Mickey and Minnie and especially
Mary Poppins make me
(Real Disney Trip memory blog coming soon
(almost 6 months later!))

So Happy!!!

6 comments:

Seth said...

Amy, I think they have support groups for "issues" such as a disneyovirus. Maybe they have a local chapter. I am happy you guys had a wonderful day! We are excited to come back down!

yoyis said...

Amy, did you know that there is an In-N-Outin St George??? Just so you know.

Katie said...

That looks like a blast. That is so cool you have a good group of girl friends- Every girl needs a group of girl friends that they can a have some fun with!

Anonymous said...

the first picture kinda freaks me out. Her head fits perfectly on the little body.

supercalla said...

you seem to find a good group of girls to carry the tradition of being crazy with. Let the good time roll.

LynnEl Springer said...

oh man!! Can't wait for the Dolly pix to start happenin' here soon! Be prepared everyone!!! :)