July 19, 2008

Mamma Mia!


Is Great!!!

I definitely recommend this totally happy movie!
I left with a huge smile on my face and singing all the songs!
Loved it!!!

Chorus lines reminiscent of Bollywood,

a pulsating tile dolphin ( I wish I could find a picture of),

Pearce Brosnan singing - which is not great (in fact everyone laughed out loud when he started singing the first time- it's not bad just so cheesy!) but boy is he cute -,














ABBA ABBA ABBA and general cheesy fun.

This movie made me So Happy!

6 comments:

Stacey said...

Really? I have seen soooo many commercials for this movie and I'm really skeptical. It just looks super cheesy to me..But I'm glad you liked it! Maybe I'll check it out sometime!

LynnEl Springer said...

I think I might have to see this one!! Thanks for the blog about it! Glad you enjoyed it!

Anonymous said...

Pierce Brosnan "singing" ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ah ah agh agh agha ack ack blech. I dragged Joe to it because Batman was sold out. What a trooper. A super trooper, get it? The only men in the theater were a few husbands and gay men.
See it on stage if you can.

Megan said...

I'll have to go see it! It looks cute. I love your posting about your presidente. You are so cute. I wish I could meet them. ahh miss ya already, Springer!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness - I loved it too! I saw it Friday night and loved every second. It was just weird seeing Pierce Brosnan singing. Didn't you just love the voice of the girl who played Sophie?

Amy said...

Stephanie- I totally loved the voice of Sophie -- absolutely. I'm excited for the soundtrack even though it has Pearce on it! :) And Maria you're so right - only gay men and women will love this show -- and husbands of women who love those women a lot will go and be total super troopers! You're so funny! Hope you all like it too! :)