July 17, 2008

Charity Never Faileth

I just have to say -- I love Relief Society.

Last night I went to Enrichment and it was so much fun!

We made cute bracelets and I think may be in love with making jewelry! Easy and so creative! I only had to remove all the beads I had strung 4 times...

But the best part was... well, when I walked in, I felt a little uneasy not knowing anyone and truthfully no one made any real effort to get to know me. But I sat down at a table and started talking with the girls there and met some of the nicest girls ever! It turns out everyone in this ward is pretty new and with 4 Relief Societies, no body really feels like they know each other. (Or fewer people than I thought anyway.)

By the end of the night I had a pretty bracelet and at least 3 new friends.



I love Relief Society.

It just felt so comforting being with them -- there really is strength in numbers and comfort in Sisterhood.

Relief Society makes me --

So Happy!

3 comments:

Janelle Johnson said...

Ah, you were talking about Relief Society just the other day at work, huh. Fun times. PS-I should actually probably go into work right now but I just can't bring myself to do it.

Stacey said...

Good! Going to RS for the first time in a new ward is hard...There's a girl in my ward that hates our RS but I just keep telling her what you told me when I hated it...YOU have to be the one to try because usually no one else will! I'm glad you made friends there!!

LynnEl Springer said...

I am so glad you made the effort! It's so hard to know that you have to be the one to be outgoing, but you really do, especially when you find out that everyone else is new too!! I'm so glad you had fun, made new friends, and love jewelry! You must be your mother's daughter!! I love you!