July 23, 2008

Happy Summer!

This first picture just made me so happy.
Don't these pictures make you so happy!
And wish you could be in the water?

(All photos courtesy of www.boston.com/thebigpicture) Love that blog!
He is awesome.
Is he going in or shooting out like a rocket?


Um- does that Chinese pool have chlorine in the water?

Doesn't that look so posed? Action shot! Hilarious!

It's the aquatic version of Where's Waldo!
Is there not a maximum capacity?
Seriously, safety first people!

I think he totally looks like Dan (my bro)!

Woops-a-daisy!
Um - where's that dude's head?

Happy Summer everyone!
Go eat some watermelon, get wet, get sunburned, BBQ, garden...
What means summer to you?

Summertime makes me So Happy!

7 comments:

Fig said...

Peaches, homemade ice cream, the smell of tomato plants, corn on the cob, and fresh pico de gallo mean summer to me.

And that's just the food!

LA GUERA SALSERA said...

Ha, ha...I love your commentary, so funny! Camping, biking, hiking, swimming, hamburgers...yum!

Amy said...

Yay! My first guera comment makes me So Happy!!!

Stacey said...

Are you sure that's not Dan? It looks just like him!

The summer things I'm currently loving: No school, BBQ's, camping, potato salad and drumsticks. Yum!

Katie said...

Amy-You have been blogging like crazy! I can’t keep up with you! You are doing such fun stuff this summer. I love summer too. Your pictures made me want to go boating sooo bad-ski-wakeboard-tubing! So fun! I have loved reading about all your summer fun-family reunion, mission pres. birthday, Washington etc.

Anonymous said...

the first shot is excellent - rocket man.
Unrelated topic- who writes This Week For Dinner? I'm totally jealous of her trip to Europe and all the yummy food!
And why do we have to type the mystery word? I think I've posted a couple comments without typing it and it didn't have any effect.

Amy said...

Sorry about the mystery word thing -- I got some spam comments from "phillipino lottery" and "lottery gambling" and decided to put the verification thing back on to avoid that. I get so excited about comments and when they're not something so happy it doesn't make me very happy either!
Jane Maynard writes This Week For Dinner -- I don't know her I just look at her blog. Fun huh? I'm jealous too...