July 18, 2008

Something Extraordinary

Some days are just so incredibly happy.

Don't you ever feel like you're the luckiest girl in the world?

Me too!!!

These two ladies are extraordinary.
Between them (and really each alone) they have visited practically all the countries in the world and
blessed more lives than are numerable.

I mean they have literally changed the world!

From service to literacy to transitioning to "Get[ting] a Life" and "Personal Ministries,"they have changed the world.

And I got to be with them!

We had a lovely early birthday lunch together and I loved every second of getting to be with my lovely Sister Jack and Sister Parkin. Aren't they just the best???
(And isn't my jacket so cute?)
Yummy food at The Garden in the Joseph Smith Memorial Building downtown and wonderful company!
The perfect birthday lunch.


This was the scene of the rest of my afternoon happiness:

It was so nice to be at the Temple.
We saw lots of people we knew throughout the day and that made it fun too!

But mostly it was just fun being with my favorite ladies...
Isn't it wonderful that Heavenly Father knows exactly what will make us so happy?!
I am so extraordinarily grateful for my friends who bring so much love and happiness to my life!!

My Wonderfully Extraordinary Friends make me -- So Happy!

3 comments:

yoyis said...

Oh Amy, your blog really makes my day!! I enjoy you being so happy!! Makes my day happy too. So good you have so many good friends and have so much fun!! I understand why my parents love you so much.

LynnEl Springer said...

I love your cute picture with your wonderful friends! What a great birthday present!! I wish I could have come with you all! Maybe we could do this all again when I come out sometime! Until then, Dollywood ~ HERE WE COME!!! :)

LynnEl Springer said...

Oh and who are yoyis' parents?