July 20, 2008

I have a family tree... with branches by the dozen or half dozen anyway!

Last weekend we had a fun family reunion!!!
Some of the cousins from CA came as well as Utah cousins and Laura from Ohio!
It was so great to be together!
I'm excited that the other CA cousins are coming to Utah soon!


Trying to get it together...


"Say Rear!"


Alright, ELJ, you're right. My legs really are white.
Wow.
I'll put that lotion on them, I promise.


This was one happy grandma!


I was so happy to get to meet little David!
We're glad he's a part of our family and I'm so happy for
Valerie and Will!
He sucks on his fingers just like Noah used to!


The Johansen's


Mike, G, Walt
It was Grandma and Walt's 8th Anniversary on the
day of the reunion!
We are so glad Walt is a part of our family!!!
He makes Grandma (and us) SO Happy!


The Reid's/Knowlton's


Such a sweet little Agnes!
I couldn't have fallen in love with her any faster!


Such a proud Papa and his little guy Grant -- adorable!


It took Grandma Cheryl to get all the great-grandkids together for a picture with Great-Grandma G.


The newest little cousin - Eliot


Ryan is an amazing boy -- so good and kind and
watching out for the other little guys.

I'm anxious to see everyone else's pictures!
I don't know how I didn't end up with a Lystrup family picture!
Or pictures of me and Bekah!!
What were we thinking?!

This is apparently the largest bag available! Hilarious!
They were great for holding all the leftovers we took home from Grandma!


It was so fun reminiscing and sharing stories!
I say we have a Disneyland reunion next!

We sure missed everyone who wasn't there!
I made everyone take pictures of me by myself to represent the Springers!

Being with my family makes me So Happy!

4 comments:

Patti said...

Yesterday I saw Cheryl's pictures of you kneeling. I didn't think anything of it until Cheryl said it looked like your leg was stuck in the ground or that you were an amputee, because all you can see is down to the knee and then the rest of your leg goes so straight back you can't see your calf or foot. Totally cracked me up. You'll have to see that picture. (Sorry the scheduling didn't work out for yesterday.)

LynnEl Springer said...

Aim! I love the pictures! And I am so glad that we had such a terrific, capable, beautiful representative for the Springer Fam!!

And by the way, I love those 2 gallon bags! I use them all the time for my quilting projects!! :)

Nora's world said...

Definitely in for DLand.

Cheryl said...

Amy, your blog is so cute! I wish I had time to reflect on my answers to all the questions you pose! I'll be posting my pictures from the reunion on my gallery website sometime this weekend, so watch for them there. Loves! CJ
gallery.mac.com/cheryljohansen