July 10, 2008

Dontcha wanna dance, Say ya wanna dance, Dontcha wanna dance! (HUH!)

This video (found by me on mimi on the move) just made me So Happy!



It's a little long - but don't you wish you could go to all those places?

And don't you wish you would've thought to just dance your heart out with everyone there?

Check out the guy on the right side of the video in blue, in Brisbane, Australia. So funny!

And how 'bout all those crabs on Christmas Island! Amazing (and YUM!)

Isn't India cool?

The non-dancing guy in the demilitarized zone in Korea cracked me up!!!

Here you can check out this New York Times article about the dancing man, Matt.

The very last place in the video is Seattle! (about which I need to do some serious blogging!) I've been there -- Gasworks Park -- Love it!!! In fact, I've been to 12 of the places! (Teotihuacan, Buenos Aires, Miami, Munich, Chicago, Mexico City, San Francisco, Vancouver, DC, Paris, Los Angeles, and Seattle!) (Plus one state - California (but not to Alhambra, I don't think) and one country - Poland (but to Krakow not Warsaw).)

How many places have you gone to?

What's on your travel-bug list?

Mine goes: Illinois, Dollywood!, Mexico, Argentina, London, Prince Edward Island, Holland, Italy, Norway, Greece, Africa - all over!, and Disneyland (just the music almost makes me tear up!) over and over all throughout that list! There are lots more I am sure - but that pretty much covers it...

Thinking about traveling and loving all the people in the world
(well, it's easy to do when they're all so happy and dancing on a little video!) makes me, SO Happy!

9 comments:

LynnEl Springer said...

I totally saw that guy on the news!! Funny! And the Disneyland music is so wonderful - I love that big band sound playing Disney! As for my fav places to go - ARUBA, Curacao, Hawaii, SLC and Idaho (since all my kids are there!)and those places I'd like to go to someday - Meditteranean Cruise, Alaskan Cruise, Puerta Vallarta, St. Kitts, and Dollywood!! Not in that order! So happy to travel - I love it!

Anonymous said...

What the heck? All these people doing the crazy dance, and some people like ol' bluey in Australia or the bearded guy in France get so into it!
Good talking to you yesterday.

April said...

k, I've always wanted to go to PEI too... ever since Anne with an 'E'. Oh! And did I know you went to Teotijuacahn??? We went there with my family a few years ago. Fun place, and we made up a song. It's cool and involves one of the clay whistles that you buy there.

Stacey said...

That's so awesome!! I love that video! I want to go to all of those places and dance too!! I loved trying to find that guy, it was like Where's Waldo. And his dancing was so so funny. It NEVER changed!

Lisa Henderson said...

WOW! Im so jealous of all the places that hes been to! What a cool idea!

Katie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Katie said...

That was an awesome clip! I loved it. I never knew you were a world traveler! You have been all over the place. That’s so cool. My dream is to someday go to Australia!

Amy said...

MO - I totally noticed the crazy French bearded guy too. And April -- I love Anne with an E too! And I'm dying to hear the song with the whistle! :)

yoyis said...

I so would love to travel to all those places and more!!! I didn't know you've traveled so much... FUN!!!