April 28, 2008

A long, long time ago...

On April 28, 1998, I left Argentina to come home from my mission!

They have been ten great years! Who could believe they've passed so fast!!!
Here's a synopsis (a brief one picture synopsis) of what my life has been since then...

BYU

(that's me and my BYU Roomie, Sharon, and her grandma during our end of the year Disneyland trip! I didn't have a digital camera then and it's too late to scan pictures right now... but I had some great roommates and great times at BYU!)

Seattle


The Temple


Lots of Old People

(That's my friend Stella, she'll be 100 this year! An amazing woman!!!)

Mexico


Europe


Mexico again


Europe again


Salt Lake City

My condo


Aidan


Young Women


Sister Beck


Grad School
(ok that's us on the way to Dis but these gals have been the best part of grad school for sure!!!)
(and the Hoff... our entertainment on the roadtrip.)

Disneyland

Lots of hair styles(you wish I'd post those! Maybe I will!) and so many good friends and family!











Who could ask for anything more? (well, a husband, maybe....)




It hasn't all been easy, but for ten years now I have been
So Happy.




6 comments:

April said...

that is a great timeline! It's fun watching your hair change!

LynnEl Springer said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
LynnEl Springer said...

I have never seen that picture of the 4 generations!! Sis. Jack, Sis. Rasband, Hermana Huerta, and you!! What a great picture! All of them are - it was a fun blog to read today!! :) It hasn't all been an easy 10 years - nor has it all been a happy 10 years, but it has all been a good 10 years. I love you, Amy girl!

Anonymous said...

Great timeline! Let's play Rate Amy's Hair. Everyone can give you their opinion on your many hairstyles and colors, cuz that's what you really want to hear I'm sure. I miss Colleen! I love her mom's expression - what's going on, why are we taking a picture, well, age before beauty.

Stacey said...

That's so fun!! I wish I could do as many awesome things as you! And I love your shirt in the last picture, it's soooo cute!

yoyis said...

I love your timeline, as well as the pics of my parents. My Dad looked so well there. He is doing better and I might see them in July.
10 years!!! Quien diria!!!