April 15, 2008

From the Mountains... To the Prairies....

Happy Tax Day!


I love America.


It makes me happy to know that our system allows me to get back almost all the taxes I paid last year because I'm a poor student and I need that money!

(And can I just mention - in all red - that the amount that I'm getting back is EXACTLY the amount that I need to make it through the rest of the summer without taking out a loan for the rest of my schooling!!!
I mean - Miracle! "The Lord does love a coincidence for sure!"
I love tithing too but that's a different blog for a different day!)



YOU'll be happy to know that I actually did finish my taxes -- at the deadline yes, so what's new? It works - less effective maybe - but still effective.


Don't you love America too?


So happy.

(Ps - I love the internet for those pics too - no way I took those!)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay - so can I just say that I LOVE your happiness. You exude such JOY. It's a breath of fresh air.

And by the way - I was SO going to ask you if you took some of those pictures.

I'm happy you are blogging. I am such a lame-o on facebook and hardly EVER get on - so this is a nice way for me to see you in action. :)

LynnEl Springer said...

I thought of you yesterday when I saw it was April 15 and wondered if you would make it on this deadline day! I'm glad you did! I'm glad it's done and I'm ssssssssoooooooooooooo glad you get your money back! Without all of you kids, we have to PAY now! Ugh! I do love the pretty pictures you posted today too! and your fancy red, white and blue type!! Pretty cute!

Stacey said...

You think it's a chocolate covered gummy bear?? Don't tell Cody! :)
I love that you love America. I love America too..It'd be a lot easier to love America if we didn't have to pay $700 in taxes this year...but hey. hopefully we get it back someday!

Patti said...

As I began reading your post on Google Reader, it wasn't making any sense! I clicked on your actual page and saw the reason behind the 'non'sense. The WHITE words! Because Reader shows all type on a white background, the white words were invisible. Congrats on getting your taxes back. I'm pretty sure we paid your share for you this year. And about 14 other people as well. They really sock it to the self employed. Ouch.