April 7, 2008

I Got You Babe

I don't know if I've told you all or not, but I am in love. He's smart, funny, handsome, a good listener and very affectionate.
Plus he's got great toys and he's a fabulous dresser!
Knowing him has been the best 16 months of my life!

Ok -- This is one proud aunt blogging today. My 16 month old nephew is the greatest nephew ever born (says she modestly). He talks, walks, loves music and being outside, has the best mom and dad in the world and makes his aunt smile like no other.
This guy is the best.

**Jealousy alert** You may become very jealous by looking at the rest of the pictures in this blog. If you choose to proceed, you acknowledge that the writer of this blog accepts no responsibility for your feelings!**


I'm pretty sure he's saying, "It's so awesome when Amy comes to babysit!"
And, "I have the coolest clothes on the block!"

"Are you really taking pictures of me still? Can't I just play?

"Betcha can't catch me!"

"Aidan, where are you?"

"Boo!"

Come on. Is he brilliant or what?


"Ok. I'll pose. Just for you. But then I might bite your leg."

"Ok - I might bite your leg or I might be America's Next Top Boy Model."

"I pity the fool who takes any more pictures of me!"

So, So Happy.

5 comments:

LynnEl Springer said...

Yeah - he is the coolest kid ever!! Do we think someday tho he might learn to swallow all that drool!!! :) What a little sweetheart he is! I can't wait to see everyone in a couple of weeks!

Stacey said...

Oh my gosh!! These pictures are soooo cute! Good thing I'm also an aunt or that jealousy alert would've definitely come into play! I wish we all lived closer so I could babysit too. I'm definitely jealous of that :)

April said...

you are too cute! He is a hard-core biter though, huh! Thanks for babysittin'!

LynnEl Springer said...

I wanna babysit too!!! :)

mandy & ben said...

Amy, saw your blog site on Facebook! I loved loved loved your entry about Sister Beck! I do think Heavenly Father might love you best! :)

Anyway wanted to share our blog, it's full of silly things, we mainly update for our families. Just thought I'd share! Glad we can keep touch through the World Wide Web! :)

Mandy