May 29, 2008

Random Happiness

#1 - Sister Beck got to tour Air Force One (President Monson and President Uchtdorf were also there (and fabulous)). Why that makes me happy... Just glad for a reason to mention again how fabulous Sister Beck is!

#2 - Rolos. Yum. Who thought of that perfect candy? So good.

#3 - Funny blind date stories. Did I tell you the one about the restaurant where there was a "little person" (is that pc? maybe if you don't put it in quotes, oh well) with three fingers making balloon animals? Awesome. Remind me to tell you someday. It's been a while since the actual date - but believe you me - the details are still ever so fresh in my mind.

#4 - The prospect of seeing April, Noah and Aidan tomorrow!!! Yeah!!! It's been like a month and I can't wait to get my hands on that little drooler! Just thinking about it makes me HAPPY!!! (yes it's #4 but this list is in no way in order or importance or level of created happiness.)

#5 - Facebook chatting. So fun. You know who you are. So happy.

#6 - Hilarious cell phone rings. My friend has one that just says - Ring. Ring, Ring and gets more and more like Seth screaming "Catheryn" until you answer.

#7 - Having tickets to Stomp, Young @ Heart and a midnight showing of Monty Python and the Holy Grail (what are your favorite quotes from the movie?)! Can't wait!

Well - seven makes me happy. Now bedtime... So happy!

8 comments:

LynnEl Springer said...

Just reading about Seth screaming "Catheryn" made me laugh out loud! I can HEAR him doing that - in his funny way of saying her name! Makes me so happy to remember that! Thanks Aim! And I don't think I ever heard the 3-fingered little person story...waiting for more!

Fig said...

"It's a simple question of weight ratio. A five-ounce bird can NOT carry a four-pound coconut."

Lisa Henderson said...

John and I saw Stomp and it was the BEST show ever! You're going to love it! If your seeing it in Vegas stop and visit us in St George!

Anonymous said...

ha ha! three fingered little person

Stacey said...

I want to hear about the little person. And it's totally ok to call them that. You can even call them LP's. Well, you might have to be a LP to call them that...But you never know.

And, I've never seen Monty Python and the Holy Grail. I think I need to watch it sometime.

Patti said...

"I'm not dead yet...I'm feeling better...I think I'll go for a walk" THUMP
"Come back here...I'll bite your leg off!"
"What- is your favorite color?"
LOVE that movie! Couldn't pick just one line.

yoyis said...

How fun!! I would love to see stomp. Come over and visit me in Hurricane.

cherlyn and family said...

that is great and thanks for sharing that with us. I hope to see you next when we are in Utah.