May 14, 2008

Da, da da da, da, da (Song to the tune of Pomp and Circumstance)

Well, Hello world!

Sorry about the long absence... There has been so much happiness since you last heard from me!

I haven't actually graduated - but I did get to walk through the ceremonies and have a par-tay!

Another happiness is that my mom was here!! She came to watch me walk across the stage!
(My dad wanted to come but he had to farm...
We missed him a lot!)


We had so much fun playing with my nephew and being with the family!

And Seth and Katie came and surprised us!!!
And Stacey and Cody were here too and I loved being with everyone!
And I got the cutest banner from April that is so adorable that
I can't wait to have another party to use it!
Family is So Happy!!!!
(but not getting pics with everyone is not so happy...
What were we thinking! Oh well...)



My graduation party was so super fun!!

(Annie and I had some fun taking funny pictures on graduation day...
Anyone else excited to see "Stepbrothers?")


Everything was RED at my party which made for some good eats!

There were so many people here that I love
(even my friend Sister Brown clear from Seattle!!!!)
and I loved every second of it!

Graduating is So Happy!

6 comments:

Stacey said...

Yeah!!! I'm so glad you're back blogging! Graduating is so happy. I am so jealous that you are done! Your party was aaaaaawwwwwesome and we had a blast!

Lani said...

Congrats, Amy! Looks like a blast!

Fig said...

Congratulations! You look fabulous in your cap and gown, and the last picture is hilarious.

Rachel said...

Congrats, Amy!!!

yoyis said...

Felicidades Amy, un gran logro en tu vida. Me da mucho gusto por ti. A ver si ahora si vienes a visitarme a St George.
Aurora

Joe and Joanne said...

Congrats Amy! That's seriously something to be 'happy' about. How very exciting, and such a joy to read!