May 28, 2008

1000 reasons to be happy...

Now I know those little view counters at the bottom of my blog are probably not completely accurate and they also reflect me looking at my own page...

But I got to 1000! I'm so happy! That means a handful of the same people looked at what makes me happy a whole bunch of times! How exciting is that?

So who are you all? Drop me a little post so I can know you looked at the blog and that you're one of the few, the proud, the... what comes next? Ugly? Can't be. I'll google it. Ha Ha. The Marines. They're not ugly for sure! So let me know who you are and if you're proud, ugly or a marine so I can be happy that you're reading about happiness!

(PS - I've had quite a number of people say that they'd leave a comment but don't know how. Here's a quick tutorial. See down below where it says the number of comments that are part of this post? Well - click on that. Then in the box you can leave your comment. You don't have to have a gmail account - just click on anonymous and it'll let you comment - but if you do it that way, sign your name at the end of your comment so I'm not wondering who my secret admirers are! I have so many - I mean... "don't hate me because I'm beautiful." Ha! Ok - now comment away!!!)

Friends and Comments make me -- you guessed it. So Happy!

8 comments:

yoyis said...

It is me Amy!!! looking at your blog and enjoying your happiness!! Thanks for sharing. Now you look at my blogs and leave a comment.
Aurora

Fig said...

Hola. Count me in the numbers. :-)

Anonymous said...

Of course I read this. Gotta do something to whittle away the time while at work doing "not work" kind of stuff...

Stacey said...

I call dibs on the ugly

Jackie said...

Hey Amy it's Jackie...your mom told me about Stacey's blog and then I found yours...So glad you are happy and things are going well for you!!

Amanda said...

claiming my spot on the few and proud list! Love ya girl!

Anonymous said...

Me,me! I read your blog and always finish with a smile on my face. I love it!

Anonymous said...

Ummm, that last comment was me - no idea why it said anonymous.