June 6, 2008

Sometimes you gotta dance

My friend's son was talking to his son the other day and the conversation went something like this.

Dad -- "Next week at this time we'll be on a cruise."

Son (about 8) -- "Excuse me, Dad."

Son goes out of the room for a moment and then returns.

Son -- "Sorry Dad. I just had to go in the other room and jump for joy."

So sweet.

What makes you jump for joy? How long has it been since you've actually done it? I'll think on it too.

Children (happy, witty, sparkling, lovely children and Aidan at any stage) make me So Happy!

And jumping for joy -- well, come one. Just So Happy!

3 comments:

Amanda said...

3 1/2 days left of school make me jump for joy! Woman of Leisure, here I come.

Stacey said...

That story is so funny!!! I used to jump for joy all the time! I think the last time I actually, physically did it....was...probably sometime with Alyssa. haha. That's so sad I dont' even remember!!! I guess I need to start jumping more :)

yoyis said...

You know Amy??? You are helping me remember all my blessings. I don't remember when was the last time I jumped for joy, but I won't be afraid to do it again... You have to come over and visit me so we can jump for joy together ok?
PS I posted a picture of my dad. I don't have many.