November 4, 2009

Oh My Long Time Bez Posts!

I have so many happy things to catch up on! It's been almost 6 months since I've posted anything and a TON of stuff has happened! I don't know if I should work backwards or start from the beginning... maybe just right in the middle? One happy thing is that I got a new macbook! Love it. Ok -- to the happiness. Maybe I'll do a little preview and then break it down in separate posts. Good idea.

July --



The best trip to Provo Ev.Er.


The best 4th of July Ev.Er.



The best trip to Wyoming Ev.Er.


The best trip to Chicago Ev.Er.


The fastest (and best) trip home Ev.Er.

The best Park City family vacation Ev.Er!

August --


The BEST birthday EV.ER (and I am so not kidding!!)


The best trip to Disneyland Ev.Er!



A really super fun surprise party!


My Favorite Birthday Dinner Ev.Er! (The actual party instead of the week before like someone thought for the surprise party! :))

September --


The best new/old mattress/bed Ev.Er.
And my first try at Second Day Hair. (Be glad there's no picture.)


A very lovely dinner!

October --


The best Black Hills Bacon for General Conference Ev.Er.



The best trip to California for the best first birthday Ev.Er!


The cutest African "Chicken" costume Ev.Er.

Ok -- there was more stuff... But that's a good run down! More details soon! Stay tuned! :)
Let's just say, these last few months I have been So Happy!

8 comments:

Janelle Johnson said...

It all looks so very, very happy! I'm glad your summer has been busy and happy.

Stacey said...

Dang, Gena! That's a lot of trips! So glad it was the best Ev.Er!

Denise said...

Soooo glad all is happy and fun on your end of town. I LOVE to hear about it....I can FEEL the happiness jumping off the screen! LOVE it!

Megan said...

Woo hoo!!!!! I have missed you soo much! I have missed your blog posts! They're always so interesting. You have such a fun life, Springer! You do so much traveling!! Go you!! By the way, you are gorgeous!!!

LynnEl Springer said...

Yahooooooooooooooooooo! I love reading your happy posts and seeing your awesome pictures! Finally! You have such a fun and exciting life!!! :)

Bekah said...

Great pictures. Cutest little niece ever! Can't believe she's one already.
Reading your blog sure makes my day.

maria said...

Sounds like the last 6 months have been excellent. I'm intrigued by the African chicken - do tell!

The other night the missionaries were over and we were talking about non-threatening things to invite people to and Joe mentioned the awesome Messiah fireside with what's his name - lalalalalalaaaa! Then I almost started laughing during the prayer because I was thinking about when we all went to the Messiah at Benaroya and that contralto little man started singing and we were cracking up so hard, but in silence, just shaking and sweating! ha ha ha!!

Cheryl said...

So nice to have you blogging again so we can see all the fun things that make you so happy. You are the best niece Ev.Er!