November 4, 2009

The Best 4th of July Ev.Er

Ok -- even though this was so long ago, it was SUCH a happy day!

First -- An Apron and Breakfast and Serious Patriotism. So fantastic. I loved every second.

Then, the cemetery, slurpees, Jamba Juice, the Pie and a bbq. It was a lot of food.

mmmmmmMMMMMMmmmmMMMMM

And THEN! -- Yep...


The Jonas Brothers.
Can't you tell that's what you're looking at?

Stadium of Fire was AWESOME!
It was so last minute -- and a super fun decision!
We were at THE. TOP. of the stadium -- I was occasionally afraid that the jets would hit us or that the fireworks would fall on us (which kind-of did happen - the fireworks not the jet).
We found out what it was like to be 12 again -- we were completely surrounded by screaming girls. We joined right in -even learning some of the words to songs we had never heard- don't worry. So much fun!


This 4th of July made me SO Happy!

1 comment:

Julene said...

You, my dear, are a sparkler. I love you!