January 28, 2009

ARRRRRRGH!!!

Ok -- another calendaring item I'm sure you won't want to miss.

I am "starring" in the Stake Melodrama! It's titled "Shiver Me Timbers" or "The Little Love Boat." I'm the lovely Spanish maiden who gets kidnapped by the evil French pirates and then is rescued by my hero Capitan de la Cruz. :)

I have two lip sync numbers. You so don't want to miss it.

March 13-14th. Not 13 through the 14th. Just once on March 13 and once on March 14. So you've got two opportunities to catch the show. :)

I mean there is swashbuckling, deceit, love, intrigue and incredible cheesy jokes. You can't beat it. We may be up for a Golden Green Globe this year. Just wait.

Being in the theater again makes me Oh So Happy!

3 comments:

Megan said...

Oh how I wish I could be there! You'd better record it!!! You're going to be great!

LynnEl Springer said...

You are a STAR! What a fun thing for you to do! I so wish I could see it too - but I'll be out there in April to see you then. Maybe everyone could get back together for a special viewing in April just for the mom of the heroine??? You are in your element, I'm sure! And lip-syncing! Awesome!

kathys said...

[pout] not fair! i want to be on stage! i think i'll go t.p and sugarbaby your director's house... (but this time in an unmarked car)

that's so great! how fun!! do you get an on-stage makeout session with your "hero?" :)

you look so much like a spanish maiden...