November 26, 2008

More Where That Came From

Happy Week of Thanksgiving!!!

So recently my cute sister-in-law, Katie, was featured on Raspberry Lemonade because she is so crafty and awesome!

It's a super cute crafty blog!

And guess what! I'm getting featured too! But not because I'm crafty because many of you know I am craft-challenged shall we say... But be that as it may... Raspberry Lemonade still liked reading my blog and wanted me to share my thoughts on gratitude on her blog. You know I've got 'em!



So take a little trip over and see what I've got to say! You can comment there and here too!

Having someone like my ideas enough to want them on her blog makes me So Happy!

5 comments:

Fig said...

I think that I am not smart enough to find you over there. ??

LynnEl Springer said...

I went to Raspberry Lemonade and didn't find you either... :( I did a search for your name and also a search for "gratitude" but still didn't find you! I know you write so wonderfully - and I can't wait to read it!

W.W. said...

Wow! All I can say is that you are an amazing writer and, "Amen." Thank you, Amy. I will be reflecting on this for the rest of the evening. Wish you were here in jammies so we could "hang" on the couch and talk about it...

Katie said...

Wow that was an awesome post on Raspberry lemonade! You are an amazing writer- I enjoyed every second of reading it. Thanks for be so thankful and rubbing off on the rest of us. And thanks for spending thanksgiving with us!

LynnEl Springer said...

This time I went to Raspberry Lemonade and found your post - made a comment - and it for some reason, kicked me out - and didn't post my comment. I was so sad because I wanted you to read my comment! I am sure I can't write it the way I did the first time - but I'll go back and try again today! You are such a great daughter! I am happy you are mine!