October 2, 2008

Potential New Boyfriend

Dear October,

I love you. I'm so glad you've come back again.

I love the apples you bring me, the colorful leaves, football games, cider, pumpkins, sweater weather, rain, General Conference and I love



Yes I do. Thank you, October, for bringing me the Count.

Count - you can move in with me anytime. You are so yummy. I love your chocolatey goodness and wonderful sweet marshmellows. I can eat you without milk (since I don't have any right now) and I can eat you any time of day. I know you have friends Boo-berry and Frankenberry, but I like you much better than them. I wish you were available to me all year round- but I found you yesterday at Target and that makes me -- SO Happy! Love, Amy

6 comments:

supercalla said...

3 free monster stamps also.

supercalla said...

Don't forget October is famously known for my birthday, Oct 5th!

LynnEl Springer said...

Seems everyone loves October! I never knew! It's April's fave, and Cody's fave holiday is Halloween too! It's Dad's birthday - today, in fact - and now it will be Chloe's birthday month too, we hope! It brings gorgeous weather and wonderful fun and the start of holidays in the air! So fun!

Bekah said...

October is a big month for our family also. 4 is my dad's. 15 is my brother's. 26 is new nephew's. and 27 is brother-in-law's. Lots of birthdays!
I love Oct. I love the weather especially. We are planning a big primary halloween party so that will be exciting too. Yea for Fall!

Megan said...

I love all of fall and winter. It's so fun to teach little kids at that time, because of all the holidays and fun and interesting weather happening. I sound like a dork, but it really is fun to talk about leaves, apples, pumpkins, etc.

Brittany said...

LOL! You are hilarious! Well, I hope you have a good day seeing as how it's the day after "Chow Fun Day"