August 28, 2008

Light of a Clear Blue Morning

I can see the Light of a clear blue morning.

I can see the Light of a brand new day.


I can see the Light of a clear blue morning.


Everything's gonna be alright, it's gonna be ok.


Cuz I am strong and I can prove it.

And I've got my dreams to see me through.


It's just a mountain, I can move it.

And with Faith and Love there's nothin' I can't do.

Cuz I can see the Light of a clear blue morning.


I can see the Light of a brand new day.


I can see the Light of a clear blue morning.


Everything's gonna be alright, it's gonna be ok.

These pictures were all taken on my trip (except the first one from Maria's reception in Seattle).
I know some of them are blurry - and from the evening - but I like the Light in all of them.
I like the Light that shines in a new day and those Dolly lyrics.
And I love all of you.
Thank you for all the support and virtual hugs.
It's a New Day and I'm So Happy.

6 comments:

LynnEl Springer said...

your pictures are so comforting, so soft and so good! I love them! I'm glad each day is a new day, a new start and a new experience! Aren't we so happy we have friends who love you and our family! Aren't we so happy that we have a forever family and so happy we have the gospel? I love you Aim! And I LOVED all the comments you got from everyone on your blog about your sad day! I also internalized them all! Thanks to everyone for writing to Amy! We love you all!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pictures. I was really touched by your entry yesterday. I didn't know what to say, or how to say something that wouldn't sound trite. I went home and hugged Joe. Actually I shrieked first because I didn't know he was home and I walked in and there he was in the dining room - remember when I would do that all the time when we lived together and you'd say "remember how I live here?". I was a total scaredy cat, I shrieked loud. But then i gave him a good squeeze, and we went to dinner cuz it's our two month anniversary! And I'm giving you a virtual hug!

Megan said...

GORGEOUS pictures. Wow, Amy you are so talented. I absolutely LOVE reading everything you write and seeing your photos. I love to see all the beauty of the world through your eyes. I miss you!!

LA GUERA SALSERA said...

Amy, remember how you're really my Aunt Maria's friend, but that you love my blog, and you've attended dinner at my grandma's house several times...anyway I just basically think you're the bomb-dot-com :) Love the pictures, wanted to cry when I read the sad post about your sister, and yet was totally touched by the sheer joy you exude in all your other posts. What are the two things you accomplished off your, "Things to do before I die list"?? Also I was reading your profile thingy again and find it curious how different we all are. You said you never exercise...ha, ha...seriously I think I might go insane if I didn't. It's totally therapeutic for me and I often wonder what I would do If I ever lost the use of my legs or something?? Depression!! I had a fabulous run this morning with my friend Stephanie...it started raining buckets but we we're still a good three miles from home. We we're totally drenched by the time we got home but it was fun sloshing through all the puddles once it became impossible to stay dry!!

Janelle Johnson said...

I loved the lyrics and was wondering what website you got the pictures from...your own pictures! That is incredible. I find you inspiring.

Natalie said...

Hermana Springer!! Holly and Sam gave me your blog site. Your pictures are beautiful. It sounds like your life is as busy as ours. Our blog is frisbyclan.blogspot.com or my email is nataliefrisby@gmail.com. I would love to hear from you.
Natalie