May 31, 2009

Sees Makes It Better

Carolyn may kill me, but this night was too happy to not share.

We needed a movie break so we headed to dinner first at Citris Grill.
YUM!

We were hungry though so before the salad and soup came we ate...


DESSERT!

Carolyn had gotten a box of Sees Candy from work and we dove right in.

Carolyn was surprised (as was I truthfully) that I knew what was inside a good percentage of the chocolates in the box.

Carolyn cut them into quarters and we ate and ate and ate! YUM!
Then we ate a great dinner and drove up and down Highland Drive.
No we weren't cruising. Just looking for pajamas.

Carolyn and Chocolate make me So Happy!

6 comments:

LynnEl Springer said...

Oh, Carolyn and Chocolate make me sooooooooo happy too!!!!!!!

LynnEl Springer said...

And of course you know what's in almost all the See's Chocolates! You learned from a Mother Who Knows! And not JUST chocolate - but See's and Carolyn make me SOOO HAPPY!!!

And my word verification is 'appitat' - almost appetite!! :) maybe it's the spelling for when you have a chocolate appetite - call it "appitat" instead!!

Lisa Henderson said...

Oooo I love Sees candy! Im a little ashamed to admit that I could probably tell you what more than half of the box too!
Looks like you had fun!

sojay said...

I think I know the contents of the Sees assortment too--they're an Ohsiek family staple, just ask Maria.

Julene said...

Amy, let's have a 'Name that See's' contest and the loser buys a pound!

LynnEl Springer said...

Julene, I want to play your game - if the lose has to buy a pound (of See's), do they have to GIVE the winner that pound (of See's)? Cuz I only want to play if the winner gets to eat it - or if the loser has to buy it - does the loser also get to eat it? Then I want to play still - so I can be either the winner or the loser - and eat it!! :) Oh, wait, I'm supposed to be LOSING a pound not gaining poundage!!!! :)